Meet the A321 Long Range
With just 114 seats and 24 Mint Suites® (including 2 of our new front-row Mint Studios®), and an airy interior that makes this narrow body feel like a widebody, our A321LR was designed to go the distance.
- The Pantry, our free inflight snack bar
- A more intimate narrow body experience that feels airy like a widebody
- The most legroom in Economy¹, with a seat width that rivals many widebodies
- 114 seats, including 24 Even More® Space seats
- 22 fully enclosed Mint Suites® with all-aisle-access and a door for added privacy
- 2 Mint Studios®, featuring the largest bed² and TV (22”!) on a U.S. airline, a mirrored vanity, and an extra seat and table—to work, lounge and entertain. (other passenger must also be travelling in Mint®)
- Free unlimited high-speed wi-fi with easy-to-reach USB-C power (in addition to AC and USB-A)
- 10.1” HD seatback touchscreen TV
- Free on-demand shows, movies and 3D flight map
- Live TV (CNN International, BBC, CNBC, Sky News and Sport24)
- Perfectly organized seatback pockets with 3 mesh compartments
- The first Airspace powered by Airbus cabin on a narrow body plane, featuring custom LED mood lighting, fully integrated window shades that give you a better view and shoulder-friendly sidewalls.
- Spacious, re-designed restrooms with larger sinks, modern touches and a fresh new look
- Extra-large overhead bins
- 20% less fuel burn
- Up to 50% less engine noise for our customers, airports and neighbors
- Tailfin pattern: Streamers
|Number of rows||31|
|Even More Space rows:||4|
|Cabin height:||7′ 1″|
|Bathrooms:||4 (Two front, two rear)|
|Range:||4,000 nautical miles|
|Engines:||2 (Pratt & Whitney GTF)|
|Inflight entertainment:||Free movies, TV shows and Live TV|
- Based on baseline seat pitch of transatlantic aircraft.
- Based on avg. length of lie-flat beds on domestic premium flights operated by U.S. airlines.
|A321 long range plane names||Tailfin number|
|Allow Me To Mintroduce Myself||N4048J|
|Mint, Mint, Wink, Wink||N4058J|
|Houses Of Parliamint||N4062J|